We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to know the main tourist attraction from Goa

Pune
1 post
2 reviews
Need to know the main tourist attraction from Goa

Hi,

I will be travelling to Goa in the month of February 2017 with my Family. My stay will be near to baga beach and will be staying there for 3 days. I am planning to hire 2 wheeler to travel there. Can anyone let me know the main tourist attraction from Goa which I can cover in 3 days?

Regards

Amol Lokhande

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,810 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Need to know the main tourist attraction from Goa

Hi,

Wrong forum I am afraid, this support forum is for asking questions about how to use the TripAdvisor site if you encounter any problems with features and need technical support.

You need to ask in the relevant destination forum, a link to the Goa forum page is below

https:/…ShowForum-g297604-i6045-Goa.html

Angie

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
2. Re: Need to know the main tourist attraction from Goa

Hi Amol,

I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Goa forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Best regards,

Joanne

The Community Team

3. Re: Need to know the main tourist attraction from Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 19, 2018