We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Which Visakhapatnam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
delhi
1 post
Save Topic
Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Hey friends...

I am planning to take my girlfriend to a good resort or a hotel and surprise her... spend leisurely and stay for a day or two...

please recommend me the good and safer hotels or resorts so that we spend good time without any issues...

vizag
Level Contributor
36 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Hi coolhotgal_6969,

There are number of options available in city of destiny. The leisure Holiday has multiple options to choose from. It all depends upon your budget.

I will start from budget.

2 Star Hotel - Vidhi Residency Budget hotel, about 2 kms from Beach( Not Beach View)

However services are great. Dont go by the old reviews these guys have improved a lot.

Senora Beach Resort - It is not exactly beach resort, but its on small hill, and once u come our of your room you can see the beach. cost is ~1500-2800. I ll suggest you take the Queen Rooms, which has bath tubs.

APTDC Rishi Konda Beach Resort- The Location is just perfect on the face of the bay of bengal. However since its government run, you can expect the best service.. But nevertheless for Leisure Holiday best suited out of the city limits, you can just hear the buzzle of sea wind. You can book the rooms here http://aptdc.in

Hotel Palm Beach It is 4 Star Property and on the beach front. Ideal with swimming beach and all the best services one can expect.

Ambica Sea Green It is 3 Star Deluxe Hotel in Vizag. And believe me if money is not the concern I will suggest you this property, they have like 3 Categories of Rooms costing arnd 4500,5500 and 6500 , All are sea view rooms, however I ll suggest you 5500 or 6500. If you ask me to choose Novotel or Ambica, I ll go for Ambica :)

The Park : The Good old Park hotel on the beach front. Great place to stay.. All five star facility available.

These are my suggestion. Let me know if you require anything further.

See you in the city of Destiny!

bhubaneswar
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Is there any police or public issues to stay with my girlfirend at vishakhapatnam hotels

for weekened

pls let me know bcoz i am coming to vishakapatnam with my girlfiriend for the first time

which hotels and resorts i should opt for

there must not be any securtiy or public/police lafdas

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Call me

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Call me

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
16,499 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Who are you and why do you want the Op to call you. This is an old thread.

Visakhapatnam, India
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

Try AP Tourism Haritha Resort at Rushikonda Beach.

Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

will i find any joint rooms in araku hotels..??

Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

can i find a joint room in araku hotels..??

Edited: 1:22 pm, March 17, 2014
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
16,499 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

What do you mean by joint rooms?

10. Re: Planning to spend weekend with girlfriend...need help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 19, 2015