We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restuarant near to Railway station

Bentonville...
Level Contributor
34 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Good restuarant near to Railway station

Hi,

I have a connecting train and want to know of any good restaurant near to Vizag Railway station for a good dinner.

Thanks in advance

Visakhapatnam
Level Contributor
362 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good restuarant near to Railway station

Hi...

There is a restaurant/parlour on platform no 1 operated by a private concern..If you walk for 5 - 10 minutes straight down the station road, you will come across two hotels - Dwaraka Inn and Talasila Continental. They are fairly good.

If you have more time, then you can take a auto and venture to any good restaurant in vizag city.. no restaurant is more than a 15 minute auto ride away from the station. Tell me the time you have and the type of food and budget so that I can give a more specific suggestion

Visakhapatnam, India
Level Contributor
72 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good restuarant near to Railway station

You may go to Sairam Parlour which is 1 1/2 km from station for vegetarian food, or you may go to Green park which is 3kms for lavish non veg Buffet which costs Rs.450/-

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good restuarant near to Railway station

You have a Restaurant at Hotel Akshaya its just before Talasila Hotel,

I tried at both the above places and Akshya Restuarant is reasonable and i felt Talasila was over priced .

4. Re: Good restuarant near to Railway station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 12, 2013