We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

kolkata
1 post
my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

Can anyone guide me about the category and look of the hotel rooms costing Rs2200/- in Beach Resort of APTDC at Rishikonda? I am not getting any picture of the inside view of the said category of rooms, although that of Rs2500/- is posted by earlier travellers and that is nice. But I wanted to have an inside look of the category of rooms costing Rs2200/- in the said resort. Is the sea visible from such rooms? Any picture of such view?

I have also booked igloo cottages in Tyda Jungle bells. How do they look like from outside and what is the inside decor?

I have planned to book a qualis at araku station after I reach araku by train. I want to roam in araku and then visit borra caves and go to tyda by the same car. Is such facility available there? What is the costing that I can expect?

Edited: 7:02 am, October 02, 2010
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

Both Jungle Bells and APTDC, Rushikonda and good places to stay. Last I saw these places in 2007 and loved both of them. I'm sure tariff must have changed since then.

I had some pics of JUngle bells, but my lappy crashed and photos are buried there :)

I'm not sure if you can hire a taxi in Araku. Why don't you find this out by calling APTDC resort in Araku Valley. They will be able to give you accurate response.

Vivek

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
1 review
2. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

can you give any contact number of tyda jungle bells. I have booked it for 31st Dec. my plan is to reach there at evening....so i want to talk to manager there...but AP tourism could not give any contact number there.

India
Level Contributor
39,490 posts
56 reviews
3. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

In reply to the last paragraph of your post, please note that, hiring a vehicle at Araku may not be easy, it is not such modern place. Rather, I would suggest to join the APTDC tour from Hyderabad for Araku and Borra, one way by train.

Edited: 7:06 am, November 02, 2010
India
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
4. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

Not sure if you are still planning for Tyda, Vizag visit but here is contact info of Tyda Jungle resort from AP Tourism site.

Jungle Bells - Tyda,

Tyda Village,

Visakhapatnam District

Tel: +91 891 2713135, 2746446.

Hope this information is helpful.

Mumbai, India
2 posts
5. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

Hi

Can you please provide me with the details of some good resorts to stay for 1 day in Araku valley. Wanted to put up in Jungle bells but unfortunately cant find any contact number anywhere.. can you please help for the same..

Mumbai, India
2 posts
6. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

none of the above numbers are in use.. Is there any other way of contacting Jungle Bells?

India
Level Contributor
39,490 posts
56 reviews
7. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

You can try either of these two : Haritha Mayuri resort Araku Valley

Haritha Punnami Vally resort Araku

I had been in the last one for lunch in a APTDC daytrip, found nice accommodation with swimming pool. Mayuri is opposite the tribal museum, it has cottage accommodation. Both are owned by APTDC.

Edited: 3:19 am, December 17, 2010
8. Re: my proposed stay at vizag, tyda in november, 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 16, 2011