We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

time taken for tirupati darshan

Which Tirupati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Panipat, Haryana...
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
time taken for tirupati darshan

i will be reaching Chennai at about 2 pm on 2nd April Tuesday.....will go directly to Tirupati.....i have checked online no seva or accommodation is available....considering that i will reach Tirupati by 7 pm by taxi...how quickly i will get darshan......will buying sighradarshan or other tickets beforehand by some local contact help? how can i get darshan by early morning 3rd.....please hhelp

104 replies to this topic
New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

Hello I will reach renigunta on 30/3/14 at 8 am with a family group of 15 persons and I have a return flight from chennai next day 3.30 pm how could I manage for darshans and reach chennai please reply

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,375 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

In your situation I would say it would not be correct to make assumptions considering you would arrive on a Sunday and and you dont have any time slot for darshan, so it means only after arrival once you proceed to Tirupati you will know when you can get the time slot it could be same day by night or next morning cant say, day by day crowds are only increasing and its getting crazy. In your case if you get next day time slot you cant reach tirupati because the earliest time slot for darshan starts from 8am only it means you cant come anywhere before 11am outside even if its earliest.

The Online eSudharshan slots are not available for March 30, other option is to visit TTD office in Delhi and check if Darshan slots are available on March 30 because each city has a different quota BUT all 15

people need to visit and give Thumb Impressions and NO EXCEPTIONS.

You need to try your luck on arrival thats all, now dont ask me how about Seegra Darshan my answer would be the same on arrival.

Chengalpattu, India
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

i would like to pray to sri balaji temple at tirumala on 7th february with my 2 kids will i get 300 rupees ticket if i reach there at 2 pm in afternoon sir?

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

Hi Sir,

I am planning to visit Sri Balaji Temple on 8th Feb i.e. coming saturday, i would be coming at around 9 or 10 Am in the morning. What time slot will be available for me for having Seeghra Darshan as per ypur assumptions & also how much time would be required to have drshan of lord sri venkateshwara.

Are the private cars drived by ourselves permitted at Tirumala or we need to keep at Tirupati. Please Suggest.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,308 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

Hi

You can take your own car to Tirumala .. there is no restriction and ample parking space available. I think you can get Shighra-darshan post lunch.

CarLink

Gingee, India
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

I will reach tirumala by 10 a.m on29/3/2014 .I want to take dharshan fast.help me.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,308 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

Hi !

Straight proceed to Vaikuntham Q-Complex and join Sheeghra Darshan Queue.

The time required for darshan will depend upon the number of pilgrims on the particular day. The day being Saturday and beginning of long weekend in many parts of the country, the crowd is expected to be more.

Unfortunately there is no other way ... don't even think of buying tickets in BLACK. You will waste your time and achieve nothing.

All he best.

CarLink

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

Sir I am going on 27th May. Please suggest a good budget hotel with AC room

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

Sir, Please help me with a good budget hotel with 2 AC Rooms i will be going on 27th May

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,308 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: time taken for tirupati darshan

Hi !

If you are planning to stay at Tirupati, please try Chakrie Hotel. It's a good decent and budget hotel.

....My personal expereince. Have been staying there since 2010..regularly.

CarLink

Reply to: time taken for tirupati darshan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted