We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalyanotsavam tickets

bangalore
1 post
Save Topic
Kalyanotsavam tickets

Dear sir we want to book Kalyanotsavam tickets on FEB 6 2013

pl check the availability.

Chennai
Level Contributor
10 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalyanotsavam tickets

buddy, do check ttdonline for availability

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalyanotsavam tickets

Dear sir we have booked kalyanam tickets for 1st Aril'2013...

but now we miss that printout can u please help us.....

Visakhapatnam, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalyanotsavam tickets

Dear Sir,

I am also facing the same problem, Booked Kalyanam and eaccomodation on 19th and 20th Jun'13, but print out missed, please help in this regard

Visakhapatnam, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalyanotsavam tickets

I booked kalyanam and eaccomodation through online but forgot to take print out. Please advise . My trip will be on 19th and 20 th Jun'1. Please help.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalyanotsavam tickets

May I know is there any possibility to get kalyanotsavam tickets on that day of darshan ?As we suddenly planned the trip,and we are going by walk to Tirumala from Tirupati we will get free darshan tickets know.

Edited: 8:56 am, May 03, 2013
Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalyanotsavam tickets

Hello Sir,

We would like to go for Kalyanam on feb 8th 2014. I heard that in Himayathnagar TTD office they will issue tickets one week before due date.

Is this true?

7. Re: Kalyanotsavam tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 03, 2015