We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to know station name

Dhaka, null...
1 post
Save Topic
Need to know station name

Hi,

I am going to LV Prasad eye institute for checkup of my eye.

I will leave from Howrah on 12th November,2012.

I need to know in which station i will stop to go the hospital and where i can stay.

If anybody know, plz help me.

Thanks in advance

sanjay

Mumbai
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need to know station name

Dear Sirs

I am staying at Taj Banjara. Is there any good mall within walking distance also if there are any good restaurants nearby

Rgds Manish

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
61,963 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need to know station name

Hi Sanjay,

Best have a look at a Hyderabad map. The railway line is a few km east of the hospital; which station is best depends on what train you are in. Secunderabad Jn is a main station in the region but even further from LV institute, you might have to take a local train from there.

Hotel booking sites will also show the location of the hotel, pick one close to the institute...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

India
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need to know station name

Come to S V Road in Secunderabad and catch plenty of buses..

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need to know station name

Sanjay I would recommend you get down at Secunderabad Railway Station and once you come out you can find plenty of direct Buses which almost stop just opposite to the LV Prasad Eye Institute. There are few AC Buses as well.

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Need to know station name

maboobnagar

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need to know station name

The Railway Station Name is MAHBUBNAGAR and CODE used by Indian Railways is MBNR and its on the SECUNDERABAD - KURNOOL TOWN route.

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need to know station name

Where is Maboobnagar please?

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need to know station name

I guess you need be more specific when you post a query here rather than just typing one word "maboobnagar"

Its in Andhra Pradesh State and around 115 Kms from Hyderabad City (State Capital)

9. Re: Need to know station name

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 11, 2014