We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyderabad Tour

Noida, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Hyderabad Tour

Hiii ... I am going Hyderabad for 5 days(21 May to 25 May). Plz suggest me best possible itinerary... so i can see maxim places in these days.

As I am going for Official Tour so I have only Evening (approx. after 4 pm) time to explore the city.

I m leaving tomorrow By flight n wil be back on 26 May by train

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,452 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyderabad Tour

As per your message it appears you would get time after 4pm only so this is my rough estimate.

Day 1

Birla Mandir, Tank Bund, NTR Gardens (Laser Show), Eat Street all in 1 Kms radius

Day 2

Golconda Fort if you are able reach before 5pm and I guess there is a Light & Sound show late evening after sunset

Day 3

Charminar (and if you are able to reach before 5pm you can also visit Salarjung Museum on the way its just 1km before Charminar)

Check www.tourisminap.in and see if there is something else which attracts you and you can visit on other days

I dont think Ramoji Film city is possible after 4pm as it takes more than 1 hour reach to the destination itself and normally a day trip is done

2. Re: Hyderabad Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 22, 2013