We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

Eluru, Andhra...
1 post
Save Topic
list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

i would like to know the pone numbers and mail ids of lexury and star hotels in hyderabad and andhra padesh,my mail id msrao_1962@yahoo.co.in,9642334415.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

Google and you can some sites already listing them else all of the Luxury Hotels have a website so Google and check their respective website and note them.

I guess you either want to contact them for some job or do marketing so why would anyone site and prepare a list for you ?

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

Dear sir,

I want the list of 3 star, 5 star & 7 STAR HOTEL LIST. contact number & Address

I am working in Melamine company so i need it

Rambabu

Cll:09246111936

email:r.pabba@yahoo.co.in

Hyderabad, India
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

Dear Sir, i would suggest you please check Green Leaves Hotel website once, www.greenleaveshotel.com, we really hope to see you at Green Leaves as it will be truly pleasure to have you as our guest.......... ours is a newly built three star category boutique hotel, the closest budget luxury hotel to Ramoji Film City and other historical places like Charminar, Salarjung Museum, Falaknuma Palace etc. in Hyderabad. We are also well connected to Airport through Signal free outer ring road and inner ring road which saves your time and traffic worries. We have a dedicated travel desk that will help you in all respects, and would make your upcoming visit memorable and pleasant. You please contact us on +91 9652812870 for any further information or visit our website www.greenleaveshotel.com...... Regards, Aditya

Navi Mumbai, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

HI,

Recently I am searching for the hotels in Bangalore. I found the website for the hotels, resturants, atms..... If u are intersted to know more info, see this site

<a href=" http://www.hoparoundindia.com/"> Tourist Places in India</a>

Navi Mumbai, India
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

HI,

Recently I am searching for the hotels in Bangalore. I found the website for the hotels, resturants, atms..... If u are intersted to know more info, see this site

<a href=" http://www.hoparoundindia.com/"> Tourist Places in India</a>

6. Re: list of phone numbers and mail ids of hyd hoels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 10, 2014