We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to see in and around Hyderabad

Which Hyderabad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
351 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
places to see in and around Hyderabad

Hi,

As indicated in a previous posting I'm visiting Hyderabad in Feb/March for work.

I will have my weekends free and want to get out and see all that is on offer. I'm interested in local history and culture and am use to travelling on my own, so in most cases am comfortable on public transport or organising my own transport. I am also not restricted to staying in Hyderabad and thus can travel and stay at places overnight.

With all of this information, what are the places and sites that you would recommend I see and go to. Your assistance would greatly help my planning.

thanks

Russell

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places to see in and around Hyderabad

Apart from local site seeing which may take around 2 days you can also plan for Bidar, Hampi on weekends (which are in neighbour state).

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to see in and around Hyderabad

If you are interested in weekend getaway you can check my blogs @ http://www.tripabstract.com/ where I have covered Bidar/Tadoba.

Thanks,

Rohit Raj

3. Re: places to see in and around Hyderabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, May 01, 2013