We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking hotels indepedently vs trips from yatra/makemytrip

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Booking hotels indepedently vs trips from yatra/makemytrip

Friends,

I am planning for my 2nd honeymoon in 1st week of Nov. Planning for 4 nights in Port Blair and 4 nights in Havelock. Is it good to book hotels independently and travel on our own or is it better to book through yatra or makemytrip?

Want the trip to be economical but comfortable too. I am really confused with so many different options. Can anyone advise?

11. Re: Booking hotels indepedently vs trips from yatra/makemytrip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, October 18, 2013
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Booking hotels indepedently vs trips from yatra/makemytrip

Hi Guys,

I have booked 5N/6D andaman trip and going to cover(2N @Port Blair 2N @ Havelock and 1N @Neil island).

I have heard lot of good reviews about Jolly bouy island. I wish to cover Jolly buoy also but running short of 1 day. I have only one option either Jolly Buoy or Neil island. Which is better to visit?? Please suggest.

Regards,

Kaushal

13. Re: Booking hotels indepedently vs trips from yatra/makemytrip

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, October 18, 2013
new delhi
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Booking hotels indepedently vs trips from yatra/makemytrip

how we can book this dolphin resorts havelock

15. Re: Booking hotels indepedently vs trips from yatra/makemytrip

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 14, 2015