We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting married in Gambia

Barnoldswick...
Level Contributor
51 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
getting married in Gambia

Hi ...we are both British living in England are are wanting to arrange getting married in The Gambia!

We are wanting to do this ourselves as we are on a tight budget... There will only be the two of us (maybe another couple) but we dont know where to start!! Help!

We fell in love with the place after going on hol to kololi ... Is a beach wedding possible??

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting married in Gambia

Hi

Not difficult to arrange A number of our members have married in TG There is a lot of info available by using this forums search engine Make sure you search in the Gambia forum and just about everything you would want to know is there rgds

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting married in Gambia

Hi there - there is this thread that may well have many, if not all, of the answers.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293794-i9249-k2…

Barnoldswick...
Level Contributor
51 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting married in Gambia

Thanks guys ...Link was helpful trev :)

london
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: getting married in Gambia

Senegambia Hotel are trying to promote their Hibiscus Villas A & B for honeymoon suites, they are lovely - we had the luck to get upgraded to them at Xmas. Certainly worth an email to them if you want some Europian luxury for your honeymoon - even if only for a few days!. PM me if you want the email address.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
645 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: getting married in Gambia

My friend is getting married at Luigis next month,they have a licence. And beautiful grounds.

Barnoldswick...
Level Contributor
51 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: getting married in Gambia

Cheers ....Gonna check em both out :)

bristol
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: getting married in Gambia

hi,

we got married out in there last November.was fantastic at the senegambia hotel.if you want any info let us know.

Barnoldswick...
Level Contributor
51 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: getting married in Gambia

Sent you msg winemakers :)

London, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: getting married in Gambia

Hi,

Myself and my fiancee have booked a holiday at the Palma Rima Bungalows for 2 weeks from 21st December 2012. I proposed to her last year and after ages of contemplating where and when to get married we are now considering getting married whilst in Gambia (just the 2 of us). Would love any info that someone could pass as I have no idea where to start or cost. I have contacted my travel agents who advised tehy do not do wedding packages in Gambia. Also found a website The Gambia Experience who say I will nedd to book my whole holiday through them which means I will lose all of the money I have already paid out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Wayne.

Barnoldswick...
Level Contributor
51 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: getting married in Gambia

Hi Wayne... I have also looked into this as I was going to do the same.

You do not have to book the whole package, you can do it all yourself. It costs about £500 for license if yr both British tho!

I'll send you links to download the forms when I get home from work.

Get answers to your questions about Kololi
Recent Conversations