We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon - Navutu Stars

australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon - Navutu Stars

Hi everyone

I think we've decided to stay at Navutu Stars in Nov/Dec this year for our honeymoon. Will probably get the 7 day package, we'll have another 3 nights left (possibly use one either side of Navutu if we need to stop in Nadi). Does anyone know what time transfers go from/to Nadi or how much they cost?

We'll end up with a spare night, is it worth another night in Nadi (will probably be over budget to stay another night at Navutu). Any ideas? We'll probably have one night before Navutu and two after - flying into Nadi at 2:45pm on day 1 and out at 3:30pm on day 11.

Thanks so much!!!

australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon - Navutu Stars

Hi again - not sure how I managed to put this in the wrong section (Lautoka), please ignore and I'll put it in the general Fiji one.

Thank you!

Sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon - Navutu Stars

Hi there

My husband and I have just come back from our honeymoon (see the review I posted for more info).

Transfers via the high speed catamaran, the Yasawa Flyer, leave from Port Denarau (a few kms south of Nadi) at 9.30am and arrive at Navutu around 1/1.30pm. They depart Navutu at around 2/2.30pm. They cost us F$190 each return.

We had a night either side in Nadi, but if I was to do it again I'd look at air transfers to/from Navutu because even though they're alot more you could look at saving the money you would spend on your stopovers. It's a long-ish boat trip, but still very scenic. And I guess it depends on how pressed for time you are.

Navutu was wonderful - enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about Lautoka