We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Namale Beaches?

7 posts
Save Topic
Namale Beaches?

My Fiance and I are thinking about Namale for our honeymoon. We want to stay for 7 nights, but we are BEACH PEOPLE! We want a beutiful beach to lay on all day! I have heard wonderful things about Fiji beaches, but all the pics at Namale look rocky. What are they like???

KoroSun Dive
Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Boat Tours
Rafas Adventure Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Portland, OR
Level Contributor
945 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Namale Beaches?

The beach is not the greatest at Namale. It is ok, a little rocky. You can hang out there, there are hammocks and loungers. I liked walking up and down the beach, but it is not very long.

Fiji Islands
Level Contributor
693 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Namale Beaches?

BULA Kat, from beautiful Fiji!

If you are beach people, I would recommend checking out Yasawa Island Resort. This is THE place for beach people! There are, no kidding, something like 13 private beaches around the island. And they are the sugary-white sand beaches with azure blue lagoons that you see on postcards. Pricing will be about the same, but your experience will be so much better there, as this sets the standard as to what a tropical beach should be! Savusavu area is not known for their beaches, it is not their top selling point, so i would recommend skipping Namale and heading to Yasawa for the experience you are lookng for!

Suva, Fiji
Level Contributor
251 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Namale Beaches?

I agree with Fiji-Suz hands down, the best beaches are at Yasawa Island Resort. I was lucky enough to live there for over 4 months while Id eveloped their dive centre and even I was amazed everyday at the beach front they have in fornt of each villa!