We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maravu Plantation or Matangi Island

Los angeles
Level Contributor
165 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Maravu Plantation or Matangi Island

I will be travelling to Taveuni with 17 year old daughter. We are deciding between Maravu Plantation and Matangi Island Resort. If I were travelling with my husband we would definately book on Matangi, but since i will be travelling with a teenager I thought Maravu might have more options for us. I was thinking that Matangi might be more for honeymooners and couples.

What is your take?

thanks

auckland
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maravu Plantation or Matangi Island

honestly speaking matangi is a better resort of the two. matangi has catered for lots of families and they absolutely love the resort. your daughter will have lots to do at matangi. plus matangi in on absolute beachfront, while maravu you will need to cross the road to get to the beach.

2. Re: Maravu Plantation or Matangi Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Taveuni Island