We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel standard

Which Taba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zgierz
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel standard

I would like to know how do you estimate the standard of the rooms, because the pictures are not very convenceing. Also, is there any place to rest in the shadow and what about the food?

Norwich Norfolk
Level Contributor
97 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel standard

What hotel are you talking about? As there is no mention of a hotel name in your post

Zgierz
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel standard

about the holiday resort taba and el wakala something. Have you been there?

Zgierz
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel standard

If you are familiar with any info about this places please let me know.

Norwich Norfolk
Level Contributor
97 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel standard

No there may be some previous posts on those hotels. I should do a search in the search box. Sorry i couldnt be of any more help

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel standard

Hi there,

I think the hotel you are referring to is the "Three Corners" as this hotel is also referred to by the name El Wekala, so please look at the posts with this name.

Hope this helps.

UK
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel standard

The Holiday Resort (also known as Holiday Inn) does have some shade and umbrellas by the pool and there are umbrellas on the beach. There are also shaded areas around the pool and beach bars.

Essex
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel standard

Hi

Ive just got back from the three corners resort and here there is plenty of shade as there are many umbrellas and the pool bar is under shade where there are a few chairs. I feel the room standard was very good here, there is maid service every day and the rooms are very clean and spacious. The food is good however there is not much variety but you will be able to find something you like, in 14 days there was only one meal where i found it hard to find something i liked. I hope you have a fantastic time and im sure you will as this was one of the best holidays i have had!!!

Croydon, England...
Level Contributor
928 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel standard

I fail to see how /any/ hotel differ, if you want to sit in the shade then look for a shade and put your lounger there and likewise if you want to be in the sun then put your lounger out in the sun. Equally there will be shade trees or umbrellas, that is the hotel standard, eh?

9. Re: Hotel standard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Taba