We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

Do you know if Indians also get a 14-day free permit on entering from Sharm el Sheikh airport? I do not have a Egypt visa at the moment but I am only planning to come to Sharm.

North Walsham...
Level Contributor
857 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

I don't think you do - there's a list at http://www.egyptianconsulate.co.uk/visas.php

and I don't see India on it so you would need one prior to travel

2. Re: Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:51 am, January 31, 2014
Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,472 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

Hi Jennifer,

Reading your web site it says a Visa is required to visit the Blue Hole, is this a new regulation ?

Cairo
Level Contributor
393 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

You will need to get the visa before arrival whether you will enter Egypt via Sharm airport or any other airport

Groningen, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

Hi,

I have checked this and corrected it on our website, you do not need a visitors visa for the Blue Hole. Thank you for your help, any feedback is welcome because we want to make our website accurate.

Edited: 5:06 am, December 19, 2013
6. Re: Traveling to Sinai, Do I require a visa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about South Sinai