We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calimera moderna beach

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
calimera moderna beach

Hi

With all the bad reports about the Royal Rojana does anyone have an opinion on this Hotel instead as i am able to change if i want to ,will cost me more but if i am going to get a better hotel i am willing to pay more

Many thanks for your time

Ann

xxxx
Level Contributor
665 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: calimera moderna beach

it has mixed reviews, but to be honest, it is what YOU make of it and dont let others put you off (unless it is 100% negative). The only thing i would say is that it is a fair distance to Naama Bay (about 20 - 25 mins drive) and has alot of building work going on in the area but so has most of Sharm.

Rotherham
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: calimera moderna beach

Hi,

My hubbie and me stayed in this hotel in september and have just booked to go again this is one of the best holidays i've been on and I could not fault anything about the hotel!

Donna

uk
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: calimera moderna beach

Yes, the Royal Rojana is grotty. The Calimera is a thousand times better. We've stayed there 3 times and always enjoyed it. I really would recommend changing to the Calimera.

lancashire
Level Contributor
20 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: calimera moderna beach

We have stayed at the calimera and it is a good hotel, but the snorkelling is not good so if you are going to see a lot of fish,you cannot beat sharks bay it is wonderful,we have stayed at the hilton on numerous occasions and it's great we have booked for the rojana next!!and I dont know wether to change to the pyramisa,a lot of the complaints we expect anyway. I mean how much are you paying!! if you want luxury go to the four seasons,and you will get it.

5. Re: calimera moderna beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:55 am, January 12, 2007
6. Re: calimera moderna beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh