We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calimera royal moderna hotel

Chelmsford
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
calimera royal moderna hotel

me and my family are going to this hotel on april 9th and we are wondering if anybody had stayed at this hotel and could maybe tell us what they thought.

What facilities there are for the children, and if they have a dive centre which caters for beginners.

london
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel

We stayed here in November - fantastic place, would gladly go back on an annual basis!!! There is a kids club, caters for all nationalities but mainly german and russian. But lots to do anyway, crazy golf, giant chess etc etc. Food is great, but esp the beach restaurant which cooks pizzas to order at lunch.

They do have a dive school which does dive and snorkelling excursions. Great for snorkelling (we don't dive), I wouldn't reccommend diving with them though, very dangerous practise and we were seeing people with nose-bleeds and sickness due to being pulled up too quick. Just snorkel - the water's so clear you'll see just as much anyway

Chelmsford
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel

Thank-you very much this is very helpful we are very much looking forward to are holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh