We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Holiday Resort - Few questions please anyone?

uk
Level Contributor
215 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Holiday Resort - Few questions please anyone?

So, I had hubby's card out to book a cheap and cheerful 3* AI to Tunisia (we've not been before) when me other half says "Oh just before you book it see how much more a 4 or 5* would be to Egypt" ...

I have had a good deal come up for the Royal Holiday Resort in Sharm (we've not been before) and wondered if anyone knows whether there is now a games room for teens near reception (as I have read in a couple of reviews), and whether the lobby bar has permanently changed to a pay bar or for the winter months only? Also what sort of entertainment in the evening (we like live music or family dj) and whether there is a beach bar?

I've read loads of reviews, looked at on-line brochures and photos etc etc and I can see that this looks a really nice hotel, but need think about the flight time difference between Tunisia and Sharm, and also the heat in August (although I have read the earlier thread and think we'd be okay) and the price difference.

Any advice much appreciated - Thanks - anicehol

1. Re: Royal Holiday Resort - Few questions please anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, February 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh