We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

local quad prices ?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hungary, EUROPE
Level Contributor
678 posts
346 reviews
Save Topic
local quad prices ?

Hi,

Will be in Nabq (Radisson Blu Resort) in march and we want to go on a quad bike "tour", these 2 hoursh ish trips. We will need two quads, not the double :)

What is the regular price if you book this locally per person ? in EURO or GBP ?

Just checking if its worth booking online ? Prices range between GBP 13 to GBP 20 as far as I can tell : ONLINE

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: local quad prices ?

hi.,

falcon adventures are based in nabq. Egyptian company with a british manager Kirsty. there office is right opoosite Mcdonalds and KFC. Near Hard Rock Café. Have used them every trip to Egypt. Highly recommend. www.falconadventues.com

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,015 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: local quad prices ?

We went in December and paid LE120, about £10.If you book through your holiday rep it will be a lot more and you will end up in exactly the same place.

Hungary, EUROPE
Level Contributor
678 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: local quad prices ?

Which tour operator was it , or office ?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,110 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: local quad prices ?

Plz ensure that you gave adequate insurance for risky/extreme sports *berfore* you go & don't go with any firm that doesn't provide helmets. Engine size is 250cc

regards

Hungary, EUROPE
Level Contributor
678 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: local quad prices ?

Alright, sure. Any operator you can recommend in Nabq?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,110 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: local quad prices ?

Sinai Safari Adventures are popular on here. They have a website & FB page. I haven't tried them personally.

Hungary, EUROPE
Level Contributor
678 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: local quad prices ?

Yeah, I checked there website. They are one of the most expensive ones : Price: £20.00 p.p.

That is kind of expensive if you consider that locally one guy said he paid Price: £10.00 - 120 LE (EGP)

P T
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
655 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: local quad prices ?

We have done the quads with Sinai Safari Adventures and also the cheaper ones mentioned here and there is a vast difference in price and quality of service.

The cheap ones you are part of a very large group of maybe 30 quads and dune buggies and you all follow the leader and have to keep stopping if there is a slow rider in the line.

Also when we got to the quad centre we were waiting for over an hour for other tourists to arrive and get ready to join us.

In comparison the trip we also did last year with Sinai Safari Adventures we arrived at there own small quad centre and the driver of the mini bus shown us straight to our quads were we got given helmets and an explanation of the bike , we were expecting a few more people but they only have a few quads and that day we were the only ones doing the trip so it was very personal and we could request were we went and how fast or slow we travelled.

In my opinion I would pay the extra for the personal service you get plus they say you are insured on the quads but I'm not to sure what that actually covers.

Edited: 5:49 am, January 21, 2014
Hungary, EUROPE
Level Contributor
678 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: local quad prices ?

Very well. Then it is recommended to go with Sinai Safari Adventures.

Well noted. Thanks.

I think we will book with them , then.

10. Re: local quad prices ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh