We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido email

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido email

Hi guys does anybody have the guest relations email for sentido reef oasis senses resort? I put all the notes I needed in my phone while I was there,staff names I wanted to mention etc and email doaa's email adress to book direct with the hotel but the folder has just disappeared!

Cheers Gaz

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido email

Hi Gaz,

Try this; Sentido.fom@reefoasis.com.eg

I got given a business card from the Front Office Manager Hany El Fiky, I'm not sure if he's still there or not.

Nichola

manchester
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido email

Thank you Nichola I was hoping you would see my post,I can't pm on iPhone for some reason. I got a card off duty manager can't Hassan I think he was called and doaa from guest relations but I put everyone's name in my phone and where they worked ready for my review and it's all disappeared. I want to book for next year direct with them. The only hanay I met was a thin fella with glasses he worked the reception bar he was absolutely brilliant don't know if it the same guy? Thanks again Nichola x Gaz

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido email

How frustrating!?! As it's nice to mention people by their names etc. I don't remember him but my memory is shocking sometimes lol!

Keep me posted if you get a response. The other other thing I can think of if you don't, I used to contact them via Facebook and they were speedy in replying too.

Nichola

manchester
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido email

It is frustrating as I thought it would be better in my phone as I will prob lose some of the cards haha. I will try that and I will let you know cheers again!

Gaz

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido email

No worries ! Cheers.

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido email

Did you manage to get a reply from the email address Gaz?

Nichola

manchester
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentido email

Sorry Nichola I forgot to let you know didn't i! Yeah all I had to do was change the fom to gr. She is gonna get me a price. Thanks very much xx I am not happy about the reviews there getting at the moment tho!! Haha

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sentido email

Oh that's great I'm glad you got a response. Oh I haven't seen the latest reviews but I'll take a look.

manchester
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sentido email

Obviously I can't say there lies about everything but stuff about the food and all the restaurants do the same food is totally wrong,it may just be me being biased but I think there is somthing a bit dodgy about them,like it's the same person with a grudge,they seem to be all Eastern European but written in English and there all there 1st review and all a name and initial. Could just be me being a bad Sherlock haha

Gaz

Karlsruhe, Germany
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sentido email

I've also noticed that the recent reviews seem odd - most of the 5 star reviews are from British people and a lot of the very recent Eastern European reviews are really slating the hotel. Strange pattern!

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh