We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather over Christmas sensatori

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather over Christmas sensatori

Hi everyone, considering going to sensatori Egypt over Christmas and wondered whether anyone could let me know about the weather? We are looking for a sun holiday, and I've looked and saw temperatures of 21 degrees, but wondered how hot it actually feels there with sun and humidity etc? Is it warm enough to sunbathe and walk around in a bikini? (And I don't mean sunbathe whilst wrapped in a towel shivering haha)! I do feel the cold, and Egypt seems to be warmer than the canaries! thanks for your help

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,167 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather over Christmas sensatori

That temp is in the shade; we've had 21-28 over Xmas (several visits) & always retruned with a good tan. The days are short with the spun going down sbout 4.30 & it's dark by about 5.30pm. Warm enough to sunbathe again at sbout 8.30am.

You'll need a layer or 2 for the eves, especially if staying in Nabq or sitting out on Naama prom.

The tips thread, above all others & the top q, over on the right of the page have more info about the festive season, plus lots of general advice to help you make the most of your trip.

Regards

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
678 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather over Christmas sensatori

been to sharm 6 times at Christmas, lovely during the day but chilly on a night time. Never felt the need to sunbathe with my towel wrapped around me but I know what you mean.

3. Re: Weather over Christmas sensatori

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh