We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laguna vista

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gob
cumbria
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
laguna vista

i have just returned today from 2 weeks of paradise at laguna vista. If anyone needs any help or advice, on this hotel, or cairo and luxor trips just drop me a line and i will try to help

Thanks

emmaxx

ayr, scotland
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: laguna vista

got to agree with you emma laguna Vista is indeed paradise on earth. we have been there twice now and would love to go back again

jeff & mags

england
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: laguna vista

hi ems you dont mind me calling you that do you?glad you had a super duper time!! great now to the nitty gritty!! was it so busy that you couldnt get sunbeds (i have read this in severral reviews and it has been stopping me sleeping at night!) ? also would be great to know how many pool tables there are! can you also tell me if there is 14 pools or 2 pools as the reviews and brochures really do tend to contradict eachother? did you stay in a chalet? if so how are they? was the food nice? if you are a smoker how much are the ciggies? how is the local alcohol ? is it really so dull at night due to the entertainment being soley in italian? im worried i will have super days and lousy nights please set my mind at rest!! sorry for bombarding you with so many questions and thanks so much in advance xx germatrude xx

england
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: laguna vista

bump

england
Level Contributor
137 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: laguna vista

we went to laguna vista in feb best hotel i have ever stayed in it was fantastic the staff cannot do enough for you so friendly & always smiling make sure you look out for emad one of the barman he is such a laugh great personallity,anybody who goes to this hotel & doesnt have a great time they must be sad.As for evening entertainment it is very low key but if you make friends then you will have a giggle down in the cave bar at evenings,if you require any info about this hotel you can email me at tim.anstee@btinternet.com

5. Re: laguna vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh