We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori sharm

Elgin, Scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori sharm

All the review sound great but no mention of drinks. We like 'branded' drinks on holiday what do they serve here?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori sharm

They serve most branded drinks .. I didn't hear any complaints from my drinking friends so I think you will be okay.

We go again 25th Nov for 2 weeks ..it you haven't been before you are in for a great holiday.

Elgin, Scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori sharm

Hi Thanks for that , its just that some 5* hotel serve drinks on a evening that are terrible and you cant enjoy them we stick to riu hotels mainly but this hotel sound really nice , so thanks again we do hope that you enjoy your next holiday their .

Nottingham
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori sharm

I can safely say this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in... We have also stayed at a variety of riu hotels, all good .. However sensatori (in my opinion is better) is a cut above everything else. The staff are amazing ... Very very clean... Beach beautiful...food and entertainment excellent... Weather !! Need i say more..

Derry
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori sharm

Hi

me and my husband are booked for September next year and was wondering does anyone know what beer they serve?

5. Re: Sensatori sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, October 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh