We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand plaza resort Sharm El Sheikh, is it safe for november?

1 post
Save Topic
Grand plaza resort Sharm El Sheikh, is it safe for november?

Anyone been there?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,186 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand plaza resort Sharm El Sheikh, is it safe for november?

Hi,

No-one can possibly predict what the situation will be like in November. I'm not meaning to sound flippant or rude but it's been so 'fast-moving', unpredictable & fluid; who would have thought, back in early June, that we'd be discussing things the way we are?

All you can do is keep an eye on the UK FO website, watch the forum for comments, decide how YOU feel about things. I wrote a lengthy reply on another safety thread, last night & here's the link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k6…

I don't quite know what's gone off with so many posts being removed after mine, but the comments in my reply, on there, still stand.

The safety questions have a tendency to become a bit controversial due to diverse opinions.

UK FO advice:

https:/…egypt

Regards

wirral
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand plaza resort Sharm El Sheikh, is it safe for november?

Hi we have been to Sharm many times even in the last "troubles" an we found that it was fine in fact we are going ourselves in November 11th for 10 days and we are taking our 2 daughters,both their hubbys and 7 of our grandchildren with us,and it will be the first time for all of them! and we're not worried one bit as any trouble is in Cairo many miles away,we will only change our plans if the FO tells us to.Hope this helps.

3. Re: Grand plaza resort Sharm El Sheikh, is it safe for november?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, September 30, 2013
4. Re: Grand plaza resort Sharm El Sheikh, is it safe for november?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh