We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberotel il mercato sharm.....beer and drinks on all inclusi

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
Save Topic
iberotel il mercato sharm.....beer and drinks on all inclusi

my husband and i are staying at the iberotel next week. this is our first time all inclusive and to sharm!

was just wondering what beer is on offer (my husband is obsessed with finding out!!) and are the wine and spirits drinkable??

also, does anyone know if towels are provided at the pools and are there plenty of umbrellas and Sun lounges???

....so many questions!! help would be very much appreciated!!!

the new girl!!

Jue

Legal | Privacy | Logout

© 2013

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: iberotel il mercato sharm.....beer and drinks on all inclusi

Hi

Haven't stayed at il Mercato, but just back from Iberotel Palace, and i'm guessing the drinks may be the same.

The beer was bottles only. Heinekin, Egyptian Stella which has nothing to do with Stella Artois, and another Egyptian beer called Sakara.

I found the white wine drinkable, and the spirits were ok especially in a long drink or cocktail, soft drinks were Coca cola, sprite , fanta ect.

Sorry cant help with the rest .

Edited: 3:55 pm, June 17, 2013
La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iberotel il mercato sharm.....beer and drinks on all inclusi

Beer at Il Mercato when we stayed there was Heineken and Sakara. The wine was drinkable but not great and not the variety you would get at home. Spirits are Egyptian spirits and are ok with mixers but if you want a particular brand you may need to bring it from duty free.

Pool towels are provided and there are plenty of sun loungers.

4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: iberotel il mercato sharm.....beer and drinks on all inclusi

Thanks so much for both your replies!!! really liking forward to it now!!! and my husband is thrilled with the beer selection!!!

Jue x

4. Re: iberotel il mercato sharm.....beer and drinks on all inclusi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh