We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aqua blu

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
680 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
aqua blu

I've booked an overnight stay at Aqua Blu does anybody know at what time we can check in. I know that our rooms won't be ready until later on, but I was wondering if we can use the AI and their facilities earlier on.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aqua blu

Official check in is 3pm but when we went for an overnight stay last March/April we went at 10am - were offered breakfast and full use of all facilities except the room which became available at noon (early) just be aware that your pool towel is in your room so take one to use before your check in to room.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
680 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aqua blu

Thanks Lynda that's a great help what time do we have to leave

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aqua blu

Hi again.....official check out is 12 noon and you do need to vacate your room then but you can stay and use all facilities ad A/I for the rest of the day if you want to. Reception invited us to do this when we checked out and they kept our luggage in the baggage area until we were ready to leave.

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aqua blu

They have also just opened a new gym in the hotel,in typical Egyptian style though it looks like they decided to install the machines and then do the decorating,all the lovely new machines are covered in paint.Nice.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
680 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aqua blu

I don't think that I'll be using the gym in July Mr Small !

6. Re: aqua blu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh