We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High prices 2014

west midlands
Level Contributor
215 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
High prices 2014

Back from the holiday village last week. We have to go in school holiday time and have no choice on this at all. We paid 4000 for 10 days for 2 adults and 3 children. Which I thought was expensive but just about manageable. Well it looks like we won't be going back as they now want 7000 for next Easter :o looks like we will have to go elsewhere next year :(

Grays Thurrock...
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: High prices 2014

Just for info, Thomas Cook are releasing summer 2014 holidays on Thursday 25th.

Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: High prices 2014

Hi linksy,

What dates did you book? We booked as soon as easy jet flights were released for August and cheapest we could get was 350 including luggage. Would love to get prices nearer to what you paid,

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: High prices 2014

I will be looking as soon as they are released this week I hope they r the same price as I paid in january for Easter or I will be devastated and will just have to hold off until the new year to see if they come down

Level Contributor
1,142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
34. Re: High prices 2014

Hi ,

new to this forum having just booked royal holiday resort for next easter , 10 nights .

could you not book 2 standard rooms with connecting door in effect a 2 bedroom room .

the royal holiday resort was coming in at 4439 and some others cheaper but you would have to find out who has connecting doors .

just a thought .

Edited: 3:42 am, April 23, 2013
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: High prices 2014

Hin do you know if all tour operators will be releasing their Scottish departures for Easter this week, I don't think its fair that they are released down south and not from Scotland yet it only goes up to 14th April and with sons college earliest I can go is 17th

36. Re: High prices 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question