We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to expect with t.rep

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
what to expect with t.rep

Hi,i`ve just booked my hotel(dep £1)at ocean club hotel with travel republic,and i`ve also booked seperate flight with easyjet for nov/dec,and so far so good,but now anxiety is lifting it`s head(again),so if anyone ,has info,mainly about travel republic(my first time booking with them),and any advice from people who have booked this way before,this would help me alot,thanks,mungled

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to expect with t.rep

Hi, when I went to Sharm last year it was a package holiday but due to the inbound flight being at 10pm I used Travel Republic to book for 1 night at the hotel I was staying at as it worked out cheaper than late check out fee. Had no problems at all.

Also used Travel Republic for airport transfers, everything was fine! :-)

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to expect with t.rep

Hi Mungled,

I've booked hotels via Travel Republic many times and never had any problems.

Enjoy your holiday!

MM.

surrey
Level Contributor
194 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to expect with t.rep

I always use them never had any problems

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
340 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to expect with t.rep

Have used them before no problems

Essex UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what to expect with t.rep

great company booked loads through them. .you will have no problems.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
443 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what to expect with t.rep

Booked with them the last time I went to Sharm. I would have booked with them again no problem, except I found a cheaper offer elsewhere.

england
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what to expect with t.rep

Used travel republic several times I always say that is how a company deal with something when there is a problem that sets them apart.

Booked a hotel in Tunisia got there and they did not have out TR booking but showed us a room, next day called TR- the local agent was contacted and the issue was that the hotel had changed hands and only reopened for business a couple of days before our arrival. Still not sure how they missed that !!!

Bottom line was a couple of phone calls an email and an anxious couple of hours but when we returned home got compensation and letter of apology - would def use them again.

London, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what to expect with t.rep

To mutley muppet and all the other replies i`ve received thanks,i will now pay my remainding balance to trav rep with more confidence.I should have said that the hotel company was med hotels,so any help on that one would be appreciated.thanks mungled

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what to expect with t.rep

Hi Mungled, I have used Travel Republic several times and not had any problems at all. They act as agents for Med Hotels so, although you pay Travel Republic, the actual Hotel booking goes via Med Hotels so no problems there. I have always found them to be very professional and helpful and prices very competitive. Have a great holiday !

england
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what to expect with t.rep

Yes agree with somersetSteve med hotels was the hotel company for us - no issues whatsoever - of course things happen but it you go prepared ensure you have all the contact details with you and you will have a stress free holiday - but will have covered all the bases - just in case, and saved a bob or two in the process

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh