We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baron Resort

Doncaster, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Baron Resort

We are thinking of going here with our children aged 2 and 4, I can see from the photo's there is a small pool, but is the main pool walk in with a gradual slope so we can all sit in there and play?

Thanks, if not how does the holiday village compare or any other good suggestions.

lincolnshire UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baron Resort

We were at the Baron resort last summer and lots of families played on the slope into the pool - so in answer yes. Beach is also better than the Holiday Village.

Stayed at the holiday village about five years ago felt like Butlins in the sun the Baron resort is more refined, less English and much more low key. The holiday village is much more family orientated, good but we just found it to over the top (rude English men and women and kids that ran riot). We did take our children slightly older than yours.

Personally would choose the Baron every time (cant afford it this year as youngest child is now classed as an adult.)

Doncaster, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baron Resort

Thank you.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baron Resort

I heard the baron palms is more to do with children and its cheaper, the baron resort is more for adults, the palms also has the kids club etc, so you would have to walk to the palms from the resort if kid wanted to play

Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baron Resort

I stayed at Baron Palms in 2010 and it was one of the best holidays I've ever had. Hotel and staff were excellent. We were given the option to 'upgrade' to Baron Resort due to not being allocated a pool view room - we took one look and stayed where we were! Not to dissuade anyone from Baron Resort, it was lovely - just didn't have the same relaxed feel as Baron Palms. I thought it was very well located, in that you are a short taxi ride to soho square and a slightly longer one into sharm itself. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone, it seemed to suit all age ranges, something for everyone.

5. Re: Baron Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, July 07, 2014
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baron Resort

Micky, rather than posting the same question on 8 threads can you just stick to one or maybe start your own thread so people see the question?

There is definitely room service but i far as i know its not included in the all inclusive packages.

7. Re: Baron Resort

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, July 07, 2014
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Baron Resort

Don't be daft, you haven't! Better to start a new thread sometimes as some people don't look past the original title :)

9. Re: Baron Resort

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:22 am, July 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh