We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive hours and drinkability

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
all inclusive hours and drinkability

i just want to inquire as to which hotels do 24 hour or after 12 midnight inclusive, and where has resorts where the alcohol is drinkable, ie most places have local spirits which are fine, when they dont taste and smell like diesel. we have just been to a hotel in marsa alam and it was the first time i have been able to drink vodka and the cocktails in Egypt. im looking for 2nd half of september, any ideas please,

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive hours and drinkability

I've just returned from Club Magic Life; they have a disco bar open until 2.00 am, plus a 24 hour bar. The local spirits were very drinkable and they also have a range of cocktails on offer.

They also have one bar that serves international drinks such as Smirnoff, Havana rum and also brands in gin and whiskey; this bar is open until midnight.

Windsor, United...
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all inclusive hours and drinkability

Hilton Sharks Bay has at least one bar open until 2am. Never stayed up that late myself.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
2,920 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive hours and drinkability

The ROBB has 24 hrs all inclusive and the drinks are fine, I usually ask for less as the measures are way too strong for me!! They also serve snacks as well in case you ate feeling peckish, personally I never seem to make it past midnight I am such a lightweight :0) It must be all the snorkelling and sunshine....

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,263 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: all inclusive hours and drinkability

Have been to the Sultan Gardens twice and their drinks are good and plentiful as is the food. Basic A/I includes drinks up till midnight. They have an upgrade option for €10 pppd and this includes 24 hours bar, among other benefits. We chose this last time and thought it was good value as the hotel is very reasonably priced.

Great resort with fantastic staff.

Have a look at the reviews and also www.sultangardens.com/SpecialPackages/2

5. Re: all inclusive hours and drinkability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh