We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

, England, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

Just got back from the Tropicana Sea Beach Splash with 3 kids and husband if anyone has any questions I can help with! I don't post v often but reading other people's threads like this was very helpful before we went :-)

Sam

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

Hi We going in the 3 weeks, will we need cardigans for the evening?

, England, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

Hi, yes we wore cardis most evenings. It was quite breezy in the evenings but we still wore sandals and dresses every night (not jeans and boots like some people advised lol!) but myself and my 2 girls definitely wanted a thin cardi after dinner.

Wolverhampton...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

Hi we are booked to go at easter, My wife and I and 3 children we were going to request ground floor room around the pool ...would you have any recomendations ?

thanks

, England, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

Hi Julian D,

We had rooms 2258 and 2259 which were 2 interconnecting rooms not the family room we had booked, so 2 huge rooms and 2 bathrooms. I' m told they only have 6 family rooms all together so most families had the same set up as us, we just locked the kids room doors from the inside and never used them and kept the interconnecting door propped open. Our rooms overlooked the beach, kids playground and the big lagoon swimming pool and were furthest away from the evening entertainment noise wise but still only 2-3 mins walk from everything.

Our hotel rooms were north east facing which we were a little disappointed with to start with but we were put in a second hotel for a night when our flight home got cancelled and had a west facing room and it was so ridiculously hot all day, we had the air con on in Feb at night!

The buildings are all made out of a solid concrete frame so to be honest noise is not an issue, even being on the middle floor we couldn't hear anything and preferred the privacy of a first floor balcony not ground floor terrace.

If you are unhappy with your room the Russian lady on guest services or Mohammed the reception manager will be more than happy to change you, they really can't do enough for you :-)

Just a slight note, the lagoon pool is not heated, there is another swimming pool that is heated in the hotel where all the activities take place and the aqua park pools are all warmer too.

Enjoy! Wish we were still there!

Aldershot, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

Hi,

Did you by chance go to TGI's in Naama bay? We are going in 4 weeks and read on here that they were no longer serving alcahol...?

Thank you very much!

, England, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

No sorry, the hotel food was good enough we never ate out once,

sam

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

We went last year and TGI's do not sell alcohol, but the food was fantastic!

Aldershot, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

Thanks both! I'll have to take the missus to Hard Rock then!

coventry
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

we are staying at this hotel for 2 week's in April can you please advise of any room's / Block to ask for which has a nice sea view and is quiet

10. Re: Just back from Tropicana Sea Beach Splash, any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh