We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

update on iberotel il mercato

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
510 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
update on iberotel il mercato

when arrived i was given a superior room saying it was close to everything and quiet but night time it was so so noisy from lobby plus rooftop entertainment.

next day after showing me 2 rooms i still didnt like any then they shown me a delux room which was about 5 mins walk but had so much decent sleep.

the room is like a apartment with a bedroom and a living room with kitchenette.

bathroom does look very very worn but i was happy with the room.

very dissapointed there isnt any kids club running at the moment. there is a timetable for kids club but no one is there. animation team are not the best iv seen coz not many ppl seems to pay attention to them.

food is ok so far but not a great deal of choices as i witnessed on some photos.

il update with further later..

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: update on iberotel il mercato

Glad everything is going ok (ish).

Edited: 12:02 pm, February 13, 2013
2. Re: update on iberotel il mercato

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh