We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from a two week stay

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from a two week stay

Hi all,

I have just returned from the most amazing two week stay in sharm. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

Hi

I see that the temperatures are not showing as great at the minute. Is it still sunbathable weather?

Yours hopefully!

Kat

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

Hi Kat,

Yes it is!!

I was worried about the temps before going but my worries were groundless, there were 2 days out of the two weeks I stayed where it was cloudy and overcast but still warm! You will defo be able to get a tan - enjoy!!

Saira

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

Saira - you have just made my day! Thanks so much for your reply. Two more days and counting - very loudly- in the office where everyone is now very jealous!

Thanks again

Kat

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

No problem :) .. Must admit though very jelous myself - wish I was still there!!

Have fun!!

Saira

EAST YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

Hi we go 7th feb - 17th . Whats the water temp like is it ok for swimming ... not to cool ?

Scotland
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

Hi are you able to tell me average prices of food and alcohol outwith the hotels? I'm staying in Nabq Bay. Thanks :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

Hi,

@KMS69 - The temp is fine for swimming, personally I get really cold and was a bit worried but the temp is still warm - it just depends which hotel you stay at in terms of the pools being heated but the hotel I was at had two heated pools and I still found it warm enough to go in the sea for snorkelling or a general swim

@Mulrine1989 - It just depends really on what and where u actually fancy eating - for example we went to a resturant had a steak with two sides and a drink and it came just under £9 each..!! - I can't comment on prices in nabq as we were based in naama bay and I wouldn't be able to tell you how much the alcohol costs as I don't drink alcohol but I would think it is more or less the same as naama bay - which in my opinion was really cheap!!

Hope this helps :)

Saira

EAST YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

Thanks Saira were staying at the Holiday Village i no they have 1 heated pool anyway , but im pleased it will be warm enough for snorkeling .

hornchurch
Level Contributor
383 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

just out of interest which hotel did you stay in? I am going on 17th feb staying at rixos am also worried about weather and what to expect apparently they do have 1 heated pool never been sharm before.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just returned from a two week stay

I stayed at Tropitel Naama Bay iv been to Sharm 6 times but this was my first time at the hotel. Try not to worry too much about the weather easily said then done I know as I was the same but it was beautiful for the two weeks we were there which wasn't expected- there was heavy rain the night before we were supposed to leave but it was still warm and just amazing to see!!

The next morning it was hot again - it is defo sunbathing weather and you will be able to get a lovley tan!! The temps may even increase as your going mid feb and they class March as start of their summer month

As for Sharm I'm sure you'll love it, it really is such a beautiful place!! Have fun!!

Saira

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh