We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in naama bay?!

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Prices in naama bay?!

Hi, I'm going to naama bay for 2 weeks end of December. Never been before and just wondering what prices to expect for the restaurants, drinks etc? As I'm not quite sure how much money to bring with me! There's two of us and although we're all inclusive. Will drink in the bars and eat out most nights .. Any advice will be helpful, thank you!

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,088 posts
102 reviews
1. Re: Prices in naama bay?!

If you go to the camel bar at the camel hotel and drink imported spirits you will spend a fortune but if you go to maybe the tavern and drink local spirits it will be much cheaper,it also pays to seek out the places doing happy hours,there are quiet a few including some of the hotels.

alderney
Level Contributor
167 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Prices in naama bay?!

how much is beer at normal times

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,088 posts
102 reviews
3. Re: Prices in naama bay?!

If I remember rightly about LE21-LE26,so about £2-£2.50 but that is for local beer,sakara,local Stella or Luxor all 500ml.You can get locally brewed Heineken but it is more expensive.Be aware that the Heineken can appear to be the same price but this will normally be for a 330ml bottle,something that is not always stated.

Sharm El Sheikh...
Level Contributor
220 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Prices in naama bay?!

As a very rough guide I would budget around EGP200 per person per night that you plan to eat and drink out. Some nights you may be under this, others you may be over, but it depends entirely on what and where you eat and drink.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh