We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xperience sea breeze resort

chester,uk
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Xperience sea breeze resort

Hi I am looking to book at the Xperience sea breeze resort in Feb 2013. Can anyone advise me if this is a good choice, for hotel and time of year. Would really appreciate any advice.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xperience sea breeze resort

It is a good hotel. The only problem is due to building layout the sun disappears by around 3pm

portsmouth
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xperience sea breeze resort

the xperience sea breeze hotel is a good hotel rooms are spotless lovely beds and bedding. staff word really hard to please there guest. so much so I went twice in three weeks 10 day with my husband and three weeks later for a week with my son. I would go back and I am quite picky about hotels.

Hope this helps

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
234 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xperience sea breeze resort

Hi

We went at the end of January this year, great hotel, brilliant staff and decent food. The only issue for me was chasing the sun it is difficult to get a sun bed any where that will get the sun all day, you do feel hemmed in around the pool. We will be going some where with a bit more space next Jan.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xperience sea breeze resort

As others have said due to the small narrow size of the hotel it is hard to be in the sun all day. I imagine by 3pm in February most places will be in the shade.

I prefer the royal albatros moderna to here

5. Re: Xperience sea breeze resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 16, 2014