We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori Sharm

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori Sharm

Hi I have just booked Sensatori Hotel in Sharm for myself and husband over Xmas. We have booked a Jacuzzi room, can anyone tell me if these rooms overlook the beach?also has anyone stayed in Sensortori over Xmas and do they have Gala dinners.

Any other tips would be appreciated

Northampton
Level Contributor
304 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori Sharm

The levels of rooms are sort of staggered from what I saw and you can overlook some of the jacuzzis from the gym/spa and roof terraces, so they are not really private. There are also some above the main restaurant as someone flooded it when we were there in June !

Wiltshire UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori Sharm

Hi Margaret,

We stayed at The Sensatori last Xmas and New Year and are going back for the year. There is a gala dinner on New Years Eve and the food was excellent.

I think there was on Xmas Eve as well but Xmas day was quite around the hotel.

Some of the Jacuzzi rooms do overlook the sea depending on what you have booked.

We stay in the adult section that has swim up rooms.

Need anything else, pls let me know.

Cornwall,ENGLAND
Level Contributor
70 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori Sharm

Hi, we're goung on Monday. We have booked a premium room, another forum user said this would be in the adults only area. is this correct.

Also I've read about requesting a mini bar, how do you do this and what is available?

Thanks

Jimmer

Wiltshire UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori Sharm

Hi Jimmer,

Not sure that the premium rooms are only in the adult section.

The mini bar in the room is stocked with water some soft drinks and a couple of beers. I think you need to pay to re-stock it even though the hotel is AI except for two restaurants.

There is a Facebook page (sensatori egypt 2011 - http://www.facebook.com/groups/234067073292716/) that has loads of info.

Dave

Sharm El Sheikh...
Level Contributor
220 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sensatori Sharm

At Christmas there will be a special set menu served in the a la carte restaurants and a big buffet style gala dinner in the main restaurant. There is a pre dinner cocktail reception type thing before dinner and special entertainment after dinner. As with all hotels in Sharm this is held on Christmas eve and Christmas day is more or less back to normal.

There are Jacuzzi rooms that over look the beach. If you have special requests then just email the hotel and I'm sure they'll do their best to sort you out.

For Jimmer - premium room doesn't necessarily mean adult section. Adult premium does, but there are premium rooms out of the adult section.

For the minibar, water is replensihed daily but other items must be paid for and requested. Since it's only two days time you're probably better off to speak to them when you get there and get a feel for things, you may find you don't need it.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sensatori Sharm

Thank you for your reply. Am looking forward to flying out on Xmas Eve. We have stayed at |Baron Resort and Sultan Gardens but never at Sensatori believe it is next door to Baron.......

7. Re: Sensatori Sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh