We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury all inclusive within budget?

Uk
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
luxury all inclusive within budget?

first timers to egypt next April and would like to find a quality all inclusive with multiple restaurant options like the savoy but on a lower budget!! Total of £2700 to spend for 2 adults, any ideas, i had looked at Grand rotana as its within budget and 3 a la cartes to choose from. We dont like dining in buffets for 2 weeks.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

Reef oasis blue bay or sensatori?

Thats quite a big budget for 2 people

Uk
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

Savoy all inclusive for 2 is 4400!! Sensatori seems to get poor reviews for food and friends did reef blue bay and didn't recommend! Grand rotana seems good

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

club magic life

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
234 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

Hi

The Rixos Sharm is superb, 6 al a cartes of which at least 4 are free. Book flight and hotel separate as you will probably get a better deal.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,988 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

The Maritim Jolie Ville Golf, where I stay is superb but I stay b & b so can't help with AI, however I do eat at all the restaurants there and the food is excellent Pics and reviews under my profile

Regards

barbarah

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

Hi have a look at Sunrise Grand Arabian Beach Resort 5star I have booked for January 2013 As it is new the price is very good at the moment. good luck

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

If you like to go out and eat nicely a la carte in restaurant and can't afford a premium AI like Savoy S-Class AI, go BB!

I am still trying to figure out how people find value with this poor AI in Egypt with local undrinkable alcohol. £2700 is plenty, really.

Quick look for April:

2x return flight tickets for $450 (Easyjet)

14 nights stay BB for 2 in a nice hotel, say Hilton Fayruoz 4* (well, my favourite) for £900 (booking directly).

Total £1350, you have breakfast included and another £1350 to spend. That's £100 (EGP 1000) a day. You will be completely fine with this for two persons even if you like to drink a lot in the hotel and eat outside everyday.

8. Re: luxury all inclusive within budget?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 12, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh