We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight changes

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fareham,hants
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
flight changes

recieved a letter yesterday from first choice to inform us our flight times have changed. we fly to sharm 25th may, our flight was 12.00 from gatwick but is now 13.35 on the way out. our return has been put back the same. anyone else been informed?

bury lancashire
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: flight changes

yes shamus , we fly with first choice 13 july , our flights were changed, no reason given, no letter either, only found out while making an airport parking enquiry, have a gud un.

england, kent
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flight changes

Hi Shamuss 777, we were told about flight changes weeks ago, so looks like we will still see you stressed at the airport. lol

Wittering UK
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: flight changes

We fly with first choice to Sharm on th 29th, we haven't heard anything yet about flight changes - may be yours have changed because Thursday is the busiest day (apparently) in the airport, and ours being a Monday will hopefully be quieter.

Hope you all have a great holiday we are staying at the LTI Grand Azure with children 13 & 11 if everyone wants to meet up.

Thoughts across the seas to everyone affected by the bombs.

fareham,hants
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight changes

merlin,

stressed is the word! just look for the family with the most and biggest suitcases! i go prepared.

ali

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flight changes

We fly from Gatwick in October and had a letter from first choice too , flight being an hour later now , and an hour later coming back :(

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flight changes

We are flying tomorrow from Gatwick with Excel - got a letter 3 weeks ago saying that our flight home next Saturday had been cancelled due to operational reasons and that they were flying us back on Sunday instead. One whole extra day and night for free!!! How lucky is that.

uk
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: flight changes

You think you've got luggage worries. There are 3 of us (all women) + dive gear. Does the plane have a trailer?

Evivac

Merlin's mum!!!

fareham,hants
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flight changes

pippanda,

very nice, a day and night free. wouldn't have minded that myself but it would cause problems for me as i will have a dog in kennels and they probably wouldn't be able to accomodate him. lucky you! in 02 we went to oz and booked flights a year ahead, tickets were issued as soon as i booked with the flight times on but when we arrived a gatwick we were just in time as the flight had been bought forward but no-one told us! you've never seen us run so fast to catch a plane! the return had also been put back by a day and we then had to make frantic calls from oz to england to arrange the dog to stay in kennels for an extra night and to re-arrange the taxi that was picking us up on return. this turned out to be the travel agents fault as the airline had informed them about 4 months before of the changes but the travel agent failed to tell us!

evivac

LOL. its myself, my partner and 2 girls 11 and 14, and the 14 year old "simply couldn't wear the same outfit twice"! can you make it a double trailer???

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh