We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharks Bay

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buckingham
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sharks Bay

Can anyone tell us what is at Sharks Bay are there shops/restaurants? We own an apartment in Nabq and at the moment we do have use of the Sea Club opposite. We have just rented out to friends and they were tols whilst out there that there was a lot in Shraks Bay!!

Any info on this and the surrounding area to Nabq would be much appreciated.

We know Naama quite well and this is only a 10 minute taxi ride away, but we would like to be able to informa our guests of other areas to explore.

Many thanks

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharks Bay

Hi Sarlou

Nothing in Sharks Bay. A couple of mini supermarkets and a few hotels. No bars or restaurants.

lisa

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharks Bay

Sarlou - I think the best thing to do is to have another holiday and see what's there :-) Any excuse eh!

coventry,west mids
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sharks Bay

Hi Lisa-m

Can't wait to go in August - A. I. at Domina Gardinia plaza resort hotel....... But having read theres nothing in Sharks Bay AND a disappointing review re all inclusive deal at hotel, I am now wondering whether to pay the admin costs and swap hotel/area ! Anymore detailed info? Any photos? Your honest view is much appreciated Lisa. Thanks.

England
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sharks Bay

We are staying at sharks bay in the hilton. Will give you a review once we arrive( safely we hope!) back in enland. We go the 4th of may for 10 days.

uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sharks Bay

\Hi

Other than a couple of local supermarkets there is nothing in sharks bay, but it is not a problem. All the hotels run buses to and from Naama Bay.

coventry,west mids
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sharks Bay

Hi Emily

Can't wait for you to get back and read you review of Sharks BAY. Have a fab time .

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh