We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

Hi everyone. I booked B&B option in Movenpic Hotel. Could you recomend any good cheap plases to eat out in Naama Bay or any other resorts near. Many thanks!!

stockton
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

camel bar is good for proper english food. there is an indian rest. near the camel bar which is very good too. most places i visited were cheap and of good quality food in naama bay so you'll have no worries at all

UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

THanks simbob. What about local food, north african ??? I am sorry but it wiil ne my first trip to Sharm and I do not know waht to expect??

England
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

One of the best restaurants with a huge menu is right outside the entrance to the Movenpick - Dananeer. It serves lots of seafood/grills and is exceptionally good value. Also next door to the Movenpick (in the opposite direction and on the sea front) the Ghazala Hotel has a really good restaurant (Tam Tam) serving local food - again very cheap. Byblos (opposite Hard Rock) is also good for local food. There are 2 restaurants attached to the Camel Hotel ( acouple of hundred yards from the Movenpick)- the Tandoori is one of the best Indians we've eaten in (and we eat a lot of Indian food) and Pomodoro (Italian and grills) is also good. The Mexican restaurant attached to the Naama Bay hotel is really good if you like Mexican food. Sinai Star (in Old Sharm) serves really good seafood.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

There is a lovely egyptian restaurant above the Hard Rock Cafe in Naama Bay - serves fantastic North African food and the ambiance is good too. Can't remember the name though, sorry.

You will be spoilt for choice for restaurants.

As a previous poster said - Sinai Star in Old Sharm is excellent for seafood and very very cheap - they don't serve alcohol but you can buy it next door and bring it in. A platter consisting of fish, squid, prawns and lobster, with flat bread, dips, salad and a bottle of water cost us UK £14!!! There are another couple of restaurants in Old Sharm but I can't remember the name of them - they look a bit dodgy (i.e. not very clean) but we ate there fine and never had any tummy troubles.

Have a fab time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

There is a wonderful Chinese called Dragonera. It is on the second main street. If you came out of hotel reception and turned left and walk down the main road it is up a height overlooking the street opposite Da Vinci jewelry.

Absolutely fantastic place.

The hotel also has a really good Beach BBQ which I recommend. It is a little pricey but its very nice.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plases to eat out in Naama Bay

Definitely endorse the Sinai Star in Old Sharm - we ate there a couple of times. it's a bit basic and we did wonder about the hygiene standards but unnecessarily. Aubergine in Naama Bay just outside McDonalds serves reasonable food at reasonable (by UK standards) prices.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh