We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

Sheffield
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Topic
Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

This time last year we had booked and paid for two weeks in Sharm, and then the bombings happened!

Naturally we were worried, and our families askes us to cancel, which we didn't.

The egyptian people were so friendly, and greatful for our support.

Don't let the idiots spoil your hols.

It could happen anywhere!

Teri

x

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

my husband and i will go in sharm in september.

my mother asked me to cancel but i said no !

i gave to her a lot of informations about security i know she is not happy but i want to show my support to egitian people , i dont want my freedom is limited i dont want terrorism win !

they use bombs and we use peace , friendship and solidarity so we are stronger !

god bless all the victims and their family

paola

lincoln
14 posts
Save Reply
72. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

we booked to go to Sharm to stay at the Ghazala Gardens last year before the bombings obviously we were a bit concerned but we still went and had by far the best holiday we have ever had - everything we wanted, great weather, wonderful people, fantastic scenery, in fact we enjoyed it so much we booked to go again this year as soon as we got back - we fly out on the 11th of next month and then again in November, despite this latest tragedy we are so looking forward to going back and seeing some of the fantastic friends we made - so for anyone who has any doubts don't let them win!!!!!!!

nottingham
Level Contributor
356 posts
1 review
Save Reply
73. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

Off again on Sunday!!!! and also in June, September, October and for Xmas to support good friends we have met over the years.

north wales
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
74. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

My family and i are going back in may this includes three children, also we are going back again for xmas. Please do not give in to terrorism. Do you honestly want to goto the canaries?

Glasgow
14 posts
Save Reply
75. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

hello

we will arrive next tuesday on xla

hope to see you all

anne_onthebeach@yahoo.co.uk

send me your ideas about things to do in sharm el sheikh

see you there and no body will stop us

suffolk
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
76. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

Im stil going in september..... i have wanted to go all my life.... i could get bombed wherever i went

kimx

plymouth
1 post
Save Reply
77. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

off to sharm on the 25 may for 2 weeks has not put me off we should support the egyptian peple

Scotland
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
78. Re: Don't let the cowards stop you - support the Egyptians!

Hi Snowhite,

We were in Sharm last Dec,just loved it. Leaving next Thursday,4th May from Glasgow, can't wait.

This time we are taking out two grown up daughters.

They will love it,

You will be handed out flyers as you walk around the centre, letting you know of all the different things to do.

We did a lot of sorkling last time, what you see in the Red Sea,will just blow you away.

Enjoy your Holiday.

Twanips@aol.com