We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun master

Turkey/Gumbet
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
sun master

Has anyone booked with sunmaster?

Swansea
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun master

In my opinion I would not touch them. I have rang them a few times to confirm the prices shown on their website, when confirming prices the holiday yo have seen on the website has mysteriously disappeared so they tried to sell you another one!

Bridge

Hull England...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sun master

I have booked for December had no problems and got a good price too...

england
Level Contributor
3,131 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun master

We booked a holiday with them a couple of years ago, must remember that if you are NOT booking a package different rules apply. We got a good price - eventually - I think it is the same with a lot of web companies, the price shown is the 'teaser rate' by the time you add in luggage and transfers then the price is quite a bit higher.

What we normally do is select the flight and hotel we want, check several prices on the web make the calls and ensure that the person you are talking to knows you are checking prices... and ask at the end of the call - is that your best price ? Remember when going to Sharm transfers are easily organised with the hotel direct for anything from £6 - £10 depending on which hotel you chose. Luggage costs and late room costs can bang the price up. This year, fed up with the Tui group we booked a Red Sea Holiday package which included in flight meals, 20kg luggage and free late check out of room for £800 each two weeks through Kwik Travel part of the Co Op group - could not get a better deal doing it myself as the cost of flights really bumped up in June - Great holiday and peace of mind.

I think the best prices are when you can book your flights really early, ie booking now for next year and then sort out the hotel later reading some recent reviews - not ones that are about holidays taken 9 months ago.

London, England
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sun master

Booked with sunmaster a few times and found them to be good - cheaper than other sites and email documents through quickly, etc.

Worth nothing though, they get their hotels through hotels.com.

London, United...
Level Contributor
549 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sun master

Used them a few times, with no mproblems, althjough once was when Excel failed, and Sunmaster were very helpful in finding alternatives, and processing the paperwork for the ATOL refund. I check their prices every time we go on holiday, sometimes they're lowest, sometimes they're not.

Turkey/Gumbet
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sun master

Thanks for replying. It's always a worry when you don't know anyone who uses these companies. Like most of the sites, they always lure you in with a much lower price..

Turkey/Gumbet
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sun master

Thank you for that I'll bare that in mind. I have always checked out sunmaster but not brave enough to book..

Turkey/Gumbet
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sun master

I keep looking at other sites and pricing them up but they are all pretty much the same..

Turkey/Gumbet
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sun master

Thank you. I went with a smaller company before and they weren't truthful with their advert, so I am nervous with booking with a small company.

10. Re: sun master

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh