We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices in Hilton waterfall

Noth East
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
prices in Hilton waterfall

i am thinking of going in August to the Hilton Waterfalls. Got children and was wondering if the food in the restaurants inside the hotel are child friendly i.e. do they sell burgers and stuff. Also what sort of costs would you pay for the normal kid things like burgers and also the price for beer and stuff in the hotel bars, Just need to get a feel for how expensive the hotel is!

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,995 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prices in Hilton waterfall

Hi niall1

Prices are not bad at the Waterfalls, drinks are expensive in 5* hotels in Sharm But you can buy them in the supermarkets, the hotel doesn't like it, because they want to sell their own. Water is cheaper at the beach bar than room service. You can get burgers and hot dogs at the hotel and prices are cheap, room service is good for this. The restaurants are not dear, Verdi's Italian is very good, Latinos is fun, and the Lebanese is excellent. The buffet dinner in the main restaurant is quite expensive. The kids can also eat in the beach restaurants, daytime.

The hotel is very child friendly, it really is a super hotel, I've been going since it opened and will be going back again this year, probably in May.

Regards

Barbara

Noth East
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices in Hilton waterfall

Thanks for the inf barbarah, you obviously love the hotel as you have been so many times.

i have read that Naama Bay seems to be the commercial center and has a lot of the fast food stuff like KFC pizza hut etc. Sorry you must think thats all we eat...its just some times our kids like to go for that now and then. How far is Waterfalls from Naama is it handy to pop out to.is there a shuttle bus?

Also we have been offered one room for all 4 of us in the hotel. Are the rooms big enough for two adults and two kids??

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,995 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices in Hilton waterfall

Hi again

Naama Bay is the main area, 20LE's by taxi, about 10-15 mins depending on which Sterling Moss you get!!!!!! you'll find plenty of those on the road outside, or the shuttle bus from the hotel 6LE's (you'll need to book this early in the morning)You'll find all the fast food outlets there, a lot cheaper than at home, and very clean. Old Sharm 15LE's by taxi has a lot of restaurants as well, the Italian is very good and cheap (pizzas for the kids but pizzas are also very good in the hotel). Or you can walk to Old Sharm about 20 min - nearly all downhill, right opposite is Alf Leila Wa Leila (Fantasia)with lots of shops and reataurants alongside.

The Waterfalls is on Fanar Street(Lighthouse Street) and right

at the end is El Fanar Italian Restaurant www.elfanar.net which is very good.

The rooms in the Waterfalls are large, take a look at the guests pics, click on Sharm Hotels on left hand side of page, find Waterfalls and guest pics, I've put quite a few there that show the bedrooms. I know there are interconnecting rooms there, but they will be more expensive, and really not necessary, given the size of the rooms. Request a room in the main hotel, not the newer side annex, you'll be nearer to everything, and I don't know how big the rooms are in the annex.

Regards

Barbara