We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Anyone got any suggestions for best room numbers? I'd love a room on the top floor facing the sun!

merseyside
Level Contributor
239 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

When we went we had a ground floor room (2157). It was right next to one of the pools and had a very large patio area, where we sat all day in the sun or shade......whichever you wanted. Situated in the middle of the complex it was handy for everything, would recommend.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Guess what. Thats the room we had last year! I really liked it except that I would prefer to be on the third floor and can't remember what the room numbers were! What a coincidence though.I walked right along that side of the hotel writing all the room numbers down and then lost the piece of paper. I have emailed the hotel but I'll have to see what I get given when I get there. Thanks anyway.

swansea
Level Contributor
150 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

hallo. i can see you have been to jmb a few times so it must be good. do they provide beach towels or do you have to take your own. also is there a disco as we are taking 2 17yr girls.

merseyside
Level Contributor
239 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Do not need to take your own towels they provide them. As for the disco I really cannot remember. I know there was some kind of entertainment every night, and there would be a quiz or bingo in one of the other bars. Always plenty going on during the day, and you can also walk around to the other hotels and use there facilities.

Hope this helps.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Hi, just returned there is a disco/club on site and opens from 12pm untill around half part two ish. The all inclusive package isn't included in these though, any questions don't hesitate I have just returned so able to answer anything! Oh and we absolutely loved the whole two weeks

bermondsey
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Hiya Gaz, off there 3 weeks today. Cant wait! Same hotel. There has been a few bad reviews lately how did you find it? Also what is the nightlife like close to the hotel. Thanks for any info!

Paul

hull
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Hi Gaz , yes i am off in just over 2 weeks as well and any tips or advise would be appreciated

Just one question whats it like going of the complex as last year at the Coral Sea it was crazy as we got accosted by the shop keepers ,

And how far away is Soho Square as was hoping for a couple of nights round there for a change

Mickey

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Hi Paul, the hotel is absolutely brilliant I honestly can't see why the bad reviews are appearing the same time we was there! The complex is huge foods great, drinks are brilliant . The staff are the best I have ever had they make the holiday if I'm honest! Well we went on a few excursions at night the soho square trip and also a friday night madness(basically a pub crawl in naama bay) which were both fantastic.. if you are going out of the complex its only a 5-10 minutes walk to your left and your at the heart of it all in nabq we found to avoid the hassle you can walk down a huge pavement down the centre of the road which is completety safe don't worry.. any more questions don't hesitate to ask

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Hi mickey, outside the complex you can avoid all the shop keepers see other post, as for soho square its about 15 minutes in a taxi or bus don't pay anything more than 30 egyption for the trip anything more is too much. Hope this helps. Wish it was us going back

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach rooms

Have booked again for next February! I have come to the conclusion that the reviews for a lot of hotels are worse at this time of the year, but hope that the power cut situation is sorted by next year or I won't be happy!!

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh