We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do we need a visa?

Stanford-Le-Hope...
Level Contributor
85 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
do we need a visa?

Hi,we are going to sharm and staying near naama bay at novotel sharm.i have been told when we arrive at the airport there are 2 queues,one to get passport stamped and one for visas.our friends have just been and said if we are not going out of our resort we do not need to queue for a visa and just to go and get the passports stamped.if anyone can help us with this info i would be very grateul.also has anyone been to our hotel?if so what did you think?

look forward to your replies

michelle

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: do we need a visa?

Hi birmancatlover,

You dont need a visa if you will stay only in Sharm, but i do advise you to take one in case you wanna do excursions out side of Sharm like Cairo or Safari Trip, you have have the visa in the airport or Embassy its the same price and its up to you

Have a great trip

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: do we need a visa?

hello my friend and welcome to my city

acording to peace agreement

no visa when u be in sinai

so u enjoy in sharm beautifulest resort

before bombs wasnt strict to entre ras muhammad the nation park as the police were allow people who havent visa specially britich but after bombs so strict so u need visa if u want visit it by coach but by boat no visa

u welcome

mamado

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: do we need a visa?

but out of sinai u need visa 12 english pound from airport

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply