We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can i book the overwater bungalows at the Aqua Blu?

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where can i book the overwater bungalows at the Aqua Blu?

cant seem to find any tour operator who offers these and would really like to stay in one, has anyone stayed in one? Where and how did you book this? Thanks in advance for your reply.

London, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can i book the overwater bungalows at the Aqua Blu?

me too!

Cumbria
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can i book the overwater bungalows at the Aqua Blu?

Hi, next year will be our first time to Egypt so I dont know how they do things, but if I wanted a particular room in a hotel I would contact the hotel myself, just email them to ask if you can book direct, it is possible that these rooms are not available to any British tour opp, we used to go to a nice hotel in Alanya, they had rooms almost on the beach, the only tour opp offering these rooms were German,

We have contacted hotels after booking with tour opp to make a request and found them most helpful,

Just google for email address. Lynn

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can i book the overwater bungalows at the Aqua Blu?

Thanks for your reply i will try this.

London, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can i book the overwater bungalows at the Aqua Blu?

did you have any luck finding out about this?

5. Re: Where can i book the overwater bungalows at the Aqua Blu?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 30, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh