We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concorde el Salam review

Cleethorpes
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Concorde el Salam review

For those of you who are interested, I have just posted my review or the Concorde el Salam with a few pics. hope you find this useful, if a little erratic and rambling.

Alan..

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concorde el Salam review

I could not find it... I guess it takes a day or to for the Administrators to clear it.

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concorde el Salam review

Alan,

I loved the Concorde Hotel so much when I went in May that I am going back next month. Hope your stay was as good as mine.

Lisa

Cleethorpes
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Concorde el Salam review

Sorry folks, it takes a couple of days for tripadvisor to put it up. Don't get too excited will you?.....lol

4. Re: Concorde el Salam review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 21, 2005
Chester, Cheshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Concorde el Salam review

Hi Alan

So glad you and your wife had a brill time in Sharm - I did too!

I did a review on the Creative Mexicana and both my friends and I had a good time - can't wait to return!

I was unable to post a reply on your 'Give the guy a break' so have posted a new topic myself entitled 'Genuine Advice' in total support of Mamado - I just wish the cynicals would leave him alone and recognise him for the lovely person he is!

6. Re: Concorde el Salam review

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:57 am, October 22, 2005
7. Re: Concorde el Salam review

Cleethorpes
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Concorde el Salam review

The reason for this thread was to tell everyone I had placed a review of the concorde el salam. Just to say it has now arrived, although now I've read it through its not great.

Anyway I says it as I sees it.

Hope it helps.

Alan..

9. Re: Concorde el Salam review

Essex, England, UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Concorde el Salam review

Hi Alan, I have just read your hotel review for the Concorde and found it to be very helpful. I have been following your contributions to the forum since booking this hotel for my neice (she was there the same time as you too, Emma and Darren from Essex ??) I understand they favoured one of the smaller pools too so I guess you may have met them.

I absolutely loved your underwater photos, they were excellent, well done ! what sort of camera did you use ?

I have now booked this hotel for myself and loads of friends and family and we are all meeting up there in September 2006. I love to snorkle so can't wait to see the hotel reef you described in your review.

I'm hoping your friend Mamado will be able to help me book a safe trip to Cairo when I'm in Sharm, he sounds like a decent bloke to me.

Thanks again for bothering, the review was great.

Rachel x

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh