We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calling all red rose gang sunrise did u enjoy ?

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
calling all red rose gang sunrise did u enjoy ?

hiya gooner 1963, tel boy57, well back on home land, we had a fantastic holiday what did you think

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: calling all red rose gang sunrise did u enjoy ?

is there anybody there ?

London
Level Contributor
157 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: calling all red rose gang sunrise did u enjoy ?

Hi Waddy, I must admit to being very dissapointed. My wife and I had a few serious issues while at the hotel. Having said this, we found the first 4 days to be brilliant, no hassle at all. It went downhill after that. We had a few issues over staff, towels and food.My Grandaughter alomost choked on a very large bit of plastic in her cake. Then she alomst fell down the open drain at pool one. Along side issues over air con, no plates or glasses, lack of staff to cope when more people arrived, we still had a good time and met up with some lovely people. We only used pool one once, we were at pool 4 the rest of the time, mind you we did change it's name to Poo 4 in the end, a few issue over raw sewage running out of the drains!! More like Sunrise Island Poo.

I am glad to here that many people had a great time, we however would not return due to the nature of the complaints we had to make. We had a special visit from Mr George the owner on our last full day, he could not say sorry enough times bless him. I have not done a report as of yet, I don't think it would be fair to those going soon. Like I said already, we still had pleanty of fun but we could have done without the additional grief with some of the staff.

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: calling all red rose gang sunrise did u enjoy ?

hiya gooner, sorry to hear you had problems, we had a really good time, we used the beach most days, but our girls used pool 2. cant say we had any problems that bothered us. but everyone has different experiences.

happy planning for your next holiday, wherever it may be.

diane x

London
Level Contributor
157 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: calling all red rose gang sunrise did u enjoy ?

Hi,

We did visit the beach often but used pool 4 nearly all the time. Don't get me wrong we would return to Sharm any time, just not this hotel. Happy shopping for a new holiday, we are moving homes at the end of the month so no holiday next year!

All the best Gooner.

5. Re: calling all red rose gang sunrise did u enjoy ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh